Last updated: 25/06/2020
2. Appropriate Use
Visitors shall not use the Website to:
- (i) Post, submit or otherwise distribute unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene or offensive materials;
- (ii) post or transmit of any content to/through Website that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, endanger national security, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- (iii) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any content of the Website;
- (iv) transmit any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- "(v) violate Website's or any third-party rights including, but not limited to intellectual property;
- (vi) access or attempt to access Website using interfaces aside from the ones provided by the Website;
- (vii) limit or constrict the availability or quality of the Website;
- (viii) commenting on other people ideas in a non appropriate manner;
- (ix) bypass, disable or delete any copy protection mechanisms or any security mechanisms on the Website.
In case of violation of this Section 2, we reserve the sole right to take any actions, including but not limited to prevent your access to the Website.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TRANSLATION AND TITLE. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO VISITORS' USE OF WEBSITE. VISITORS ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST US FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. IF THIS DISCLAIMER IS NOT ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IT MAY BE MODIFIED AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION TO A FORM THAT IS ENFORCEABLE.
FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR CORRUPTION CAUSED BY VIRUSES (OR SIMILAR MECHANISMS SUCH AS WORMS, LOCK OUTS, METERING, OR SELF-DESTRUCT MECHANISMS) ON COMPUTERS OR OTHER TERMINAL EQUIPMENT IN CONNECTION WITH VISITING, USING AND/OR DOWNLOADING CONTENT/INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE OF ANY KIND OR ACCESSING ANY EXTERNAL THIRD PARTY LINKS. THE VISITORS ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THEIR EQUIPMENT APPROPRIATELY FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER RISKS ON THE INTERNET. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BUT DISCLAIM THE OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR AND/OR REMOVE ANY CONTENT FROM THE WEBSITE.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
We will retain all (including where applicable, ownership) rights in relation to any comments, ideas, and feedback provided by Visitors in relation to the use of the Website ("Visitor's Feedback"). Visitors are not authorized to use our name, logo or likeness.
5. Links to other websites
Links (including e-mail addresses) in the Website may connect Visitors to external or third-party websites that are not related to us or under our control. We are not responsible for the content of external or third-party websites that may be accessible or displayed through external links in Website. The presence of these external links does not represent our endorsement of the views or content of these third-party websites. Navigating to external websites through links on the Website is done at the sole risk of the Visitor, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability, damage and losses for any content that appears on any external site.
6. Links to the Website
The Visitor may link to Website provided the Visitor does so in a way that indicates that the link is to the Website and is fair and not misleading. Visitors may not integrate or make use of all or part of the Website in ways that would confuse or mislead other Visitors as to the nature and origin of Website content.
9. Applicable law and Jurisdiction